COMMON RULES and REGULATIONS
- School hours will be specified by the school authorities from time to time
- The pupils must bring their books according to the Time table and parents / Guardians should see that their wards devote sufficient time everyday to study, and revise their lessons and do their home work.
- pupils are expected to maintain silence in the class room. They should obey their class teacher. class leaders and co-operarte with them to maintain perfect discipline.
- Parents or Guardians are not allowed to interview their children or to speak to the teachers during school hours. All enquiries must be made at the school office.
- Pupils will not be allowed to leave the school premises with any one other than parents or guardians unless they produce a proper requisition letter from the parent or Guardian and satisfied by the principal.
- On every working Saturday, the parents / Guardians are allowed to meet the concerned Teachers with the permission of the principal between 10.00 a.m. and 12.00 noon to ascertain performances of their children/Wards.
- If any genuine reason parents may meet the principal in between 11.15 a.m. and 12.00 noon (Monday to Friday)
- Pupils are responsible for the care of their personal belongings. Expencive jewels or ornaments are totally banned and the school management takes no responsibility to their loss.
- The management takes responsibility for the students within the school premises but not for any outward incident which is beyond their control.
- The students are forbidden to write or scribble on the walls and throw paper on ink around the calss rooms and school premises. penalty for the damage done to building, furniture must be paid at the discretion of the principal.
- The absentees for the examination without proper reason will be consedered as detained. No re-test. re-examination will be held. In case of meritorious students, the marks of the year will be considered by the principal for genuine case
- No student shall absent himself / herself from the school without leave application. All leave applications should be endorsed by the parent or guardian.
- A student who continously absents himself / herself for fifteen days without vaild reasons will have his / her name struck off from th attendence register.
- Cases of improper behaviour or default in the matter of payment of school fees or fines will entril such disciplinary action as the principal may deem fit.
- Students are expected to rad notice board and think and act board regularly.
- The school should not accept any irresponsibility if the pupil is obliged to return home during the class hours for not wearing the school uniform, for not bringing books to class, for not producing the signature of the parents on remarks written by teachers on the absence record in the calendar, for reason on indiscipline and for repeated late coming.
- The students must bring their Hand Books on all working days of the school.
- Parents / Guardians should sign the progress card etc., of their children / Ward in token of having seen and noted the performance. Dates will be periodically intimated soon after the Quarterly / Half Yearly Exam. All mid-term test and terminal exam (exclding Annual Exam) evaluated answer scripts will be distributed to the pupils. As a token of having seen the answer papers, parents / guardians are asked to sign & return ot to the school within a days or two.
- If any student wants to leave the institution one period earlier, he must bring requisition letter signed by the parents. for genuine reason only, it will be granted.
- Parents are requested to read the regulations carefully and to ensure that their children abide by them.
- All saturdays are holidays for LKG & UKG.